Doing Business in Hong Kong
InvestHK is the government agency responsible for promoting Hong Kong’s many advantages as an investment and business hub in Asia. Invest Hong Kong supports overseas businesses to set up and expand in Hong Kong providing free advice and customized services to help your business succeed.
The Invest Hong Kong desk in New York provides a full range of services and information to U.S. enterprises interested in establishing or expanding their business in Hong Kong.
Staffed by specialists with industry and business know-how, our services include:
- Advice on investment and business opportunities in Hong Kong
- Referrals to joint venture partners in Hong Kong
- Referrals to possible licensees for your technology
- Referrals to subcontractors/suppliers in Hong Kong
- Information on costs, labor rates, property prices, etc.
- Board level presentations tailored to meet the specific needs of your company
- Assistance in setting up production facilities, purchasing headquarters, design and development centers, product service centers, as well as regional sales, marketing and support offices
- All services are free of charge and confidential
Mr. Raymond Chen
Deputy Head, Investment Promotion
Mr. Dimitris Horiatis
Senior Manager, Innovation & Technology
115 East 54th Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Tel: (212) 752 3320
Fax: (212) 752 3395
Jurisdiction: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin.