Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, New York
Hong Kong

Useful Links

Follow Us
  FacebookFacebook InstagramInstagram

Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
GovHK is the one-stop portal of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) government, making information and services of the public sector easier to find and use.

Commerce and Economic Development Bureau
The Commerce and Economic Development Bureau comprises the Commerce, Industry and Tourism Branch and the Communications and Creative Industries Branch. The Commerce, Industry and Tourism Branch is responsible for policy matters on Hong Kong's external commercial relations, inward investment promotion, intellectual property protection, industry and business support, tourism, consumer protection and competition. The Communications and Creative Industries Branch is responsible for policy matters on broadcasting, film-related issues, overall view of creative industries, development of telecommunications, and control of obscene and indecent articles.

Trade and Industry Department
The Trade and Industry Department is responsible for conducting Hong Kong’s international trade relations, implementing trade policies and agreements, as well as providing general support services for industries and small and medium enterprises.

Hong Kong Trade Development Council
Established in 1966, the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) is a statutory body dedicated to creating opportunities for Hong Kong's businesses. With more than 50 years of experience, its mission is to explore opportunities for Hong Kong companies, especially small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), and connect them with business partners around the world.

New York Representative Office

Hong Kong Trade Development Council
219 East 46th Street,
New York, NY 10017,
Tel. (212) 838 8688
Fax. (212) 838 8941
Email: new.york.office@hktdc.org

US Trade Online Resources (By HKTDC)
More information here.

Hong Kong Monetary Authority
HKMA is the government authority in Hong Kong responsible for maintaining monetary and banking stability.

Hong Kong Monetary Authority
115 East 54th Street
New York, NY 10022
Tel: (212) 486 8738
Fax: (212) 486 7280

Hong Kong-U.S. Relations

Hong Kong Commercial Relationship with the United States
The site details the commercial relationship between Hong Kong and the United States and why Hong Kong is an important location for U.S. interests.

American Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong (AmCham)
AmCham is one of the largest American chambers outside the U.S., the largest international chamber in Hong Kong and the most dynamic and influential international business organization in the Asia-Pacific region. On this site you'll find out about AmCham services, programs, publications and advocacy.

U.S. Consulate General in Hong Kong
The U.S. Consulate General is the official representation of the United States government in Hong Kong.

US Exports to Hong Kong & China by State

More information here.

Rule of Law

Department of Justice of the HKSAR
The Department of Justice is headed by the Secretary for Justice, who fulfils a wide range of duties. Chief among these is to act as the principal legal adviser to the Chief Executive, to the government and to individual government bureaus, departments and agencies. The Secretary for Justice is also a member of the Executive Council.

HK's Legal Services

More information here.

Collection of Notable Judicial Decisions involving the Government for the last 12 months

More information here.

2021 © | Important notices     Privacy policy      Accessibility                                                                                                                                                                     Last Revision Date: September 1, 2021


Web For All W3C Web Accessibility initiative    
This website adopts web accessibility design and conforms to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA standard. Should you have any enquiries or comments on its accessibility, please contact us by phone or email.