Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, New York
Hong Kong


Follow Us
  FacebookFacebook InstagramInstagram

Department of Health

The Hospital Authority (HA) is now recruiting non-locally trained doctors for the positions of (a) Service Resident and (b) Associate Consultant under various specialties. Direct links of the recruitment advertisements are appended below for posting and publicising.

Associate Consultant Positions for Experienced Doctors without Full Registration

Service Resident Positions for Experienced Doctors without Full Registration

The application period for the posts will close on 31 March 2019 (Hong Kong time). Interested candidates are welcome to visit HA's website for online application. A promotional brochure is also enclosed for your dissemination, please.

Hospital Authority of Hong Kong Leaflet

Recruitment for Civil Service Bureau

Civil Service Bureau Recruitment / vacancies

Recruitment - Scholarship for Prospective English Teachers

Scholarship for Prospective English Teachers

Online platform for job-seeking degree holders
The Hong Kong Labor Department has launched an e-platform to provide a job search channel for local and overseas degree holders. The one-stop webpage provides information on the key industries, qualification requirements of selected occupations, job vacancies and working visa application procedures. Job seekers may search for suitable openings and submit applications direct to the relevant employers through the website. Details here.

2019 © | Important notices     Privacy policy      Accessibility                                                                                                                                                       Last Revision Date: February 21, 2019


Web For All W3C Web Accessibility initiative    
This website adopts web accessibility design and conforms to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA standard. Should you have any enquiries or comments on its accessibility, please contact us by phone or email.