Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, New York
Hong Kong


Regulation on export from Hong Kong of infant formula

Do I need a visa?
The Hong Kong Immigration Department’s Web site provides information on entry requirements for Hong Kong.

You will need a visa or entry permit to work, study, establish or join in any business or to take up residence in the HKSAR. However, you may not need a visa or entry permit for visit, depending on your nationality / type of travel document you hold. See, “Visit Visa / Entry Permit Requirements for the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region by countries / territories.”

Duty-free Concessions
The Customs and Excise Department’s Web site provides the latest information on duty-free concessions granted to an incoming passenger.

Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB)
The “Discover Hong Kong” Web site is the definitive Web source for planning your trip to Hong Kong and taking advantage of all that the city has to offer. It provides information from hotel accommodations to festivals and celebrations.

HKTB offices in the United States:

Los Angeles
Hong Kong Tourism Board
5670 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1230
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Tel: (323) 938 4582
Fax: (323) 938 4583
E-mail: Hong Kong Tourism Board Los Angeles

New York
Hong Kong Tourism Board
370 Lexington Avenue, Suite 1812
New York, NY 10017
Tel (212) 421 3382
Fax (212) 421 8428
E-mail: Hong Kong Tourism Board New York

Arts and Culture / Museums



2018 © | Important notices       Privacy policy      Accessibility                                                                                                                                          Last Revision Date: June 18, 2018


Web For All W3C Web Accessibility initiative    
This website adopts web accessibility design and conforms to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA standard. Should you have any enquiries or comments on its accessibility, please contact us by phone or email.